Recent Pictures

I spent the last 2 weeks up in Snowflake because Nelson needed to go Camp Geronimo and I didn't want to be by myself. It was hard being away from him for so long, but I had lots of help, (especially from Erin my little sis!) and other family members. We got to see a huge heard of sheep that Carson kept calling cows. He learned so many new words while we were up in Snowflake. He still says Kyle all the time even though he's not around. We went to lots of softball games, played lots of card games, had a girls day out, watched movies, and just had a good time. It is good to be home again with Nelson and back to normal life! :-)


2 comments:

Skylar & Chanell said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Cute kids!

Molly Scarbrough said...

it was great to see you! to bad your kid wanted to beat me up :(