Amrie LaRen finally made it! She arrived March 19th 2008 @ 2:31 A.M. She weighed 8lbs 0 oz and is 18 inches long! We are so excited to have her and glad that everything went well! Thanks to all of you who called, visited, helped, etc! We really appreciate it! Love you all!
Posted by Nelson and Kelsey Lewis at 5:21 PM
A few days ago we got Carson this basketball hoop, and he just loves it! However, I think Nelson likes it more! Ha! I love my boys!
Posted by Nelson and Kelsey Lewis at 11:43 AM
It is definitly getting close to baby time again! I am due pretty much any day now. (officially on the 23rd). Here is a few pictures of the baby shower my mom and sisters gave me in Snowflake. I am so excited to have a girl, it is so fun to get pink stuff! I can't wait for her arrival! :-)
Posted by Nelson and Kelsey Lewis at 11:33 AM
We were up in Snowflake a few weeks ago, and they had 3 cute little puppies that Carson just couldn't get enough of!
Posted by Nelson and Kelsey Lewis at 11:16 AM
7 random facts about me...
1. I love my body pillow and have a hard time sleeping without it! Maybe it's because I'm pregnant... but I love it! :-)
2. Nelson calls me the tornado because I can make a huge mess in seconds, but I can also clean up really fast too!
3. I have a bad habit of leaving the cupboards open in the kitchen. Nelson catches me doing it all the time. I don't mean to, it's just a bad habit!
4. I love flying. I haven't been on a airplane in a while, but i used to work for a company in which I got to fly alot, I miss it!
5. I do not like dreaming. I have dreams almost every night, and they are hardly ever good. The best feeling is to wake up and realize I was just dreaming.
6. I like to organize things. At least once a week I reorganize either a closet, the furniture, or something! It just makes things feel more clean and it's always fun to go through stuff that I haven't in a while... pictures, notes, books, etc.
7. I love Circus Animal Cookies. You know? The Pink and White ones with sprinkles??? They are so good!
I'm tagging Esther, Dayna, Sarah, LaRen, Candice, Lindsey, & Molly! :-)
Posted by Nelson and Kelsey Lewis at 3:26 PM