Tagged!



7 random facts about me...

1. I love my body pillow and have a hard time sleeping without it! Maybe it's because I'm pregnant... but I love it! :-)

2. Nelson calls me the tornado because I can make a huge mess in seconds, but I can also clean up really fast too!

3. I have a bad habit of leaving the cupboards open in the kitchen. Nelson catches me doing it all the time. I don't mean to, it's just a bad habit!

4. I love flying. I haven't been on a airplane in a while, but i used to work for a company in which I got to fly alot, I miss it!

5. I do not like dreaming. I have dreams almost every night, and they are hardly ever good. The best feeling is to wake up and realize I was just dreaming.

6. I like to organize things. At least once a week I reorganize either a closet, the furniture, or something! It just makes things feel more clean and it's always fun to go through stuff that I haven't in a while... pictures, notes, books, etc.

7. I love Circus Animal Cookies. You know? The Pink and White ones with sprinkles??? They are so good!

I'm tagging Esther, Dayna, Sarah, LaRen, Candice, Lindsey, & Molly! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love circus animal cookies too! I haven't had those in forever and now I want to go buy some. =)
I hope all is well with you and your family!

Hiatt Family said...

I am surprised that you didn't tell everyone what you've EATEN Kelsey! Ha ha.